$999 a month. 1830 sqft open floor plan with tray ceilings. Screened-in porch with tile floor. 80 yards from swimming pool, fishing lake, and clubhouse. Two blocks from Glen Lakes Golf Course. 10 miles from white sand beaches on the Gulf.
All kitchen appliances. Built in 2005. Pleasant landscaping.
3 Bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms including Jack and Jill baths between the guest rooms.
Available June 3, 2013 – Click here to apply.
We accept personal checks beginning with the second month’s rent payment.
Move in money is cash, cashier’s check, money order, etc.
- Deposit = $700
- Sewer = $42
- First Month’s Rent = $999
- Pet Deposit = $_____ ($500 maximum)
Minimum Total = $1,741
Maximum Total = $2,241
Ths Leisure Lake Homeowners Association does not permit swing sets, basketball goals, trampolines, volleyball, badminton nets, tents, or other sports equipment in the yard.
Pets are accepted or rejected by the Landlords on a case-by-case basis, with a maximum of two (2) pets. An additional, but non-refundable, security deposit of $250.00 per pet is required.
Leisure Lake regulations do not allow pets in an outside kennel, tied outside, or roaming the neighborhood.
Before any new pet is allowed it must be approved by the landlord — whether the new pet is replacing an old pet or if the tenant had no pet at move-in.
In advance, on or before the due of each calendar month, the tenants shall promptly pay the total *Monthly Total Charge. If the *Monthly Total Charge is not paid on or before the due date, the tenants agree to pay a late charge of $50.00 for the first late day and $5.00 per day thereafter until all rent is paid in full.
A security deposit (plus the first month’s rent and sewer fee) is paid to the landlords prior to the tenant’s initial occupancy. The security deposit shall not be construed as rent, and the tenant is not entitled to interest on the security deposit. The landlords will hold the deposit for the duration of occupancy and will return the deposit within thirty (30) days after the premises have been vacated PROVIDING the tenant has fully met all the following conditions.
1) The premises have been left clean & undamaged.
2) A 30-day written notice has been given to landlords prior to departure.
3) The keys have been returned to the landlords.
4) No abandoned items are left in the home or on the premises.
5) The tenant has paid rent for one (1) full year.
Unless all these conditions have been met in full, the tenant shall forfeit the security deposit.
People in the United Kingdom and Nigeria are trying to rent out this house and collect the money on Craigslist. But you don’t have to send money across the ocean. We live right here in Foley, Alabama. 🙂
See the Zillow page on Real Estate Scams and Other Internet Fraud – click here.
See the Alabama Fraud Prevention Tips – click here.
If you are approved to live in Leisure Lake, you will receive a copy of the entire 32 pages of Leisure Lake Association Rules and will agree to abide by them. Following are highlights.
- Trash Container Storage: Trash cans must be kept in the garage at all times or behind an enclosure at the side or back of the house.
- Yard Lights: Yard lights are a critical part of the security of our community, because there are no street lights. Yard lights are to have a timer or light sensor which will operate the light from dusk until dawn. The bulb must be replaced as soon as it burns out for security purposes.
- Landscaping: _Lawns must be clean and attractive.
- Motor Homes, Boats, Trailers and Motorcycles may be stored only in your closed garage.
- Garage Doors: Keep garage doors closed when not in use.
- Pets: Limited to (2) per household. When outside the house, pets must be on leash or on your property. No pet shall be permitted to leave its excrement on any portion of the subdivision including the lake and common area.
- Signs: No signs are permitted except “House for Sale.”
- Fences: No fence of any kind is permitted.
- Sporting Equipment: No basketball goals, trampolines, volleyball, badminton nets, tents, swing sets or other sports equipment permitted.
- Authorization: The Board of Directors requires all property owners who lease/rent to provide their current telephone number for both day and night and the name and phone number of occupant(s) with a copy of the lease agreement.
1) No pets allowed in or around the clubhouse or pool.
2) Children 14 years and under must be accompanied at all times by an adult who is expected to see that the rules are followed. Violations will result in the loss of Pool privileges.
3) The Clubhouse is a smoke-free facility at all times.
4) Use of the Clubhouse and surrounding area for selling or business is not allowed.
5) Clubhouse functions are limited to adult activities only.
6) No one is to enter the Clubhouse with wet feet and bathing suits.
7) No pets are allowed in or around the Clubhouse.
8) Complete cleanup after a function is required. No food or drinks will be left for storage in the kitchen or refrigerator. Fees will be charged for clean-up or if damage occurs. I
9) The thermostat is to be reset prior to leaving. Doors are to be locked and lights turned out.
1) Hours: 8 AM to 8 PM. Pool is heated spring and fall.
2) The Pool is only for homeowners and their authorized visiting guests and tenants.
3) No open invitations to those living outside Leisure Lake; No children/teenage parties allowed.
4) Pool area is to be left clean and damage free. Cost for commercial clean up or repair will be charged to violators.
5) No glass containers are allowed in the Pool or on the surrounding cement or deck area.
6) Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years old, who sees that the rules are followed and has a key to the bathroom.
7) Babies and toddlers must be accompanied by parents and wear “LTL” swimmer diapers.
8) Use outside doors to the bathrooms. Do not enter through the Clubhouse.
9) No life guard is on duty, so swim at your own risk.